Wednesday 7 December 2011

Hull 203 has moved home

Well the original project was for two boats #203 & #343 (see our original efforts at http://i550act.blogspot.com/). As is the way of the world things did not go according to plan. We ran into some technical difficulties to which we could find no obvious solution and the project came to a grinding halt.
A few months later, with Leigh's house going on the market, a new home was required so I have moved the build to my house.
The first few weeks were depressing with a huge pile of ply and associated gear all piled in my shed. I started by not starting, just doing little moves and bits and pieces. I didn't really have much enthusiasm for a big tidy up but by and by I had a well sorted shed with enough room for my tools and machinery and the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment